Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Hello Sunshine



A nice simple card this afternoon for the challenge over at Fresh Brewed Blog Challenge #110 - Hot, Hot, Hot - what's hotter than the sun... (well here at the moment, almost everything, but when it does shine, it's lovely!)

I used an image and sentiment from paper smooches. I printed it twice and cut the center circle from the second image to layer over the base image - coloured with bright orange and canary yellow promarkers. Then layered on a yellow matt and finished with some gems.

As a complete aside, does anyone know where I might find a nice image of a man lifting weights - I've been hunting but I haven't found many and none I liked! (Or alternatively, a man doing some gardening?)



1 comment:

  1. what a cute sun! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.