Saturday, 11 August 2012
I used K&Company papers layered on yellow and a digi from pollycraft coloured with promarkers - lime green, bright orqange, canary, sky blue, vanilla, amber, and pear green, on this card
I cut the flourishes with sizzix dies, used a martha stewart boarder punch on the edges and used a sentiment from Flonz. Then embellished with flowers and gems.
I'm not totally happy with it, as it stands, I was hoping to use fabric flowers, but I didn't have enough in the right colours. oops! Still, it doesn't look terrible with the metal flowers, I think...
I'm submitting this for:
- Digital Tuesday Challenge #172 - Recipe: 1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers and 4 gems
- My Time to Craft #184 - Fantasy
- Creative Card Crew #16 - On the Beach/Under the Sea
- Crafty Catz weekly Challenge #145 - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #69 - Orange, Lime & Citrus