Thursday, 9 August 2012
I used a pollycraft image on this card, coloured with my promarkers - poppy, pear green, mustard, caramel, chestnut, dusky rose and blush. The papers are from raspberry road and the card from the paper company. The butterfly stamps are from skipping stone designs, the sentiment a freebie from crafts beautiful magazine and I finished with yellow and red gems from my stash.
I'm submitting this too:
- Sketch 'n Stash #93 - Sketch (see below)
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Books & Text
- Milk Coffefe Challenge - Tic, tac, toe (diagonal: 2 or more design papers, digi, bling)
- Fab 'n' Funky #133 - Use pearls of rhinestones
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes