Tuesday, 2 December 2014
I made this card for a friend of mine, one of the xmas pressies I'm giving her, is a pair of stud earrings and I know she'll see the funny side of this!
I used Echo Park papers, from the Holly Jolly Christmas pack I got a couple of years ago and layered it on Stampin' Up real red card. The image was coloured with my promarkers, the sentiment computer generated and I added a few green gems and some glitter glue to give it a bit of sparkle!
And this is the inside!
I'm submitting this for:
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge #287 - Christmas Present
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- The Stamping Boutique - Sparkle
- Just Us Girls #269 - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday #338 - Pick ANY sketch(#248)