Followers

Thursday 4 December 2014

Delightful Challenges, Twinkle, Twinkle!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is Twinkle, Twinkle, (add something sparkly)! And we're sponsered by Scrappy Land!



I got to play with the brilliant, Stocking Cat! And a sentiment from the Christmas Hugs!



I used papers a forever friends stack I got in papercraft essentials magazine a year or two ago - trying to dig into some of my olders papers too! lol! Layered it up on a red card base and coloured stocking cat with my promarkers. I added glitter glue (unfortunately a bit hard to see in the picture!) and gems for sparkle and a bit of twine for added interest.



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

1 comment:

  1. Kez, love your designer papers and the sparkle on his Santa hat. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.