Followers

Thursday 11 December 2014

Delightful Challenges, Bundle Up!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is Bundle Up!, Winter Theme! And we're sponsered by The Robins Nest!



I got to play with the brilliant, Pickles the Penguin!



I used papers from Krafty Christmas, layered on red card, cutting the snowflake paper on my cameo. I used my cameo to cut pickles as well, before colouring him with my promarkers and added some twine and a few gems as a finishing touch. (shocking for me I know! lol)



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.