Two christmas cards and it didn't (quite) kill me!
A man's card this afternoon, there are a couple of men in my life this could work for, but I've a half mind, who it'll be for already.
I used Dovecraft paper, from the Back to Basics Modern pack. I love this paper, but this if the first time I've had to use it! The image is from The Digi Chick and I added the sentiment, coloured with my promarkers. I cut the wreath on my cameo and added a flower, with a little button brad and pearls (all of which a friend sent me for Christmas *last year*)
I'm submitting this for:
- Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes + Optional Sketch
- I Love ProMarkers #245 - A Male Christmas
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #37 - Anything Goes
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #203 - Go Green
- Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas Goes