Saturday, 22 November 2014
Happy Holidays, Chester
I just love this little guy - Chester from Pollycraft/Little Miss Muffet. He's been coloured with my Promarkers and I used some glitter glue on the icing to give it a bit of sparkle.
The papers are Dovecraft's back to basics, modern. I love the bold patterns from this pack! The sentiment was cut on my cameo and backed with another little bit of paper and I finished with a few little gems.
I'm submitting this for:
- Digi Sketch Challenge - Food/Sketch
- Dream Valley Challenges #95 - Anything Goes
- Clear it Out - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - 2 or more design papers
- Creative Card Crew #75 - Stripes
- As You Like It - Favourite x-mas style (Modern)
- Love to Scrap #42 - Say It In Colour!