Followers

Thursday 27 November 2014

Delightful Sketches, It's A Kid's World!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is It's a Kid's World, (create something with a kid in mind) ! And we're sponsered by Yours or Mine Paper Crafts!



I got to play with the brilliant, Scotty Pan! And a sentiment from the Dreamy Sentiment Set!



I coloured Scotty with my Promarkers, after cutting him out with my silhouette and covered a kraft card base in paper from American Crafts Love You More, pack. Added a little twine and cut some clouds – including the sentiment and number 9, on my silhouette, mounting them and Scotty on some pads, before sticking them to the card and added a few gems to finish.

My friends little boy – although very soon not to be called so little! - is 9 in the new year and I'm sure he'll love this, as he loves all things Disney!



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love Peter Pan! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kez, I love this, great idea for the notebook designer paper. Gonna use it, thanks for sharing! Love all the clouds too!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.