Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

Delightful Challenges! Happy Holidays

I swear one of these days I will remember to schedule this post properly!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is Happy Holidays, a project for ANY holiday! And we're sponsered by The Cutting Cafe!



I got to play with the brilliant, Candy Cane Jingles! And a sentiment from the A Touch of Christmas, Sentiment Set!



Occasionally, I make a card I'm just really pleased with and this is one such card. I love Candy Cane Jingles, he's really adorable and super simple to colour with my promarkers and finished him with a little glitter glue on the band of his hat. The papers are Krafty Christmas from Dovecraft and I used some kraft card from my stash as well. The 'picture frame' was cut with my silhouette and I layered the sentiment under it on white card. And of course I had to add a couple of gems (it's the law! lol)



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

1 comment:

  1. Kez, I love that snowflake die. The pink and kraft go great together. Darling snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.