Friday, 19 October 2012
I really do not have any remotely halloween-y papers - but never one to let that stop me, I had a dig through my papers and pulled out these from papermania's hampstead collections, the colours were right, green, black, orange - all that I was missing was the purple, so I used purple card to matt it!
The image is from pollycraft and I coloured her with promarkers: slate, honeycomb, spice, amthyst, mustard, almond, blush, soft peach. Stamped the sentiment from stampin' up and finished with some gems.
I'm submitting to:
- The Sweet Stop #180 - Sketch
- Craft Your Passion #132 - Which Witch is Which?
- Lexi's Creations #76 - Halloween
- Papertake Weekly - Fright Night... boo!
- Little Miss Muffet #46 - Halloween Colours: Orange, Black, Purple and Green
- Card Crafters Circle #45 - Halloween
- Crafty Catz Challenge #155 - Halloween
- Fussy and Fancy Friday #74 - Anything Goes
- Stamp with Fun #183 - 3 Papers