Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Happy Anniversary



I used papermania paper and card from the paper company, the sentiment is from Stampin' Up, some old ribbon from my stash and some new (as in, I bought them three hours ago while I was supposed to be shopping for shoes... oops!) embellishments from make and create - and I finished of with some gems.

I'm submitting for:
- The Play Date Cafe #152 - Black, white and a splash of plum
- Tuesday Alchemy #35 - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts #91 - Something Old, Something New (Old ribbon, new heart embellishments)
- Moving Along With the Times - In the Dark



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...fabulous papers and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Those blinged up hearts are very pretty! Thanks for joining in this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... What a great take on this week's color splash. Thanks for coming out to play with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that patterned background! So elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the inspiration piece. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week. Hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.