Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Celebrate The Season

I used papers from Quick Cards Magazine matted on card from the paper company. The image is from pollycraft, coloured with promarkers: amethyst, lilac, lavender, pale pink, pastel pink, duck egg, cornflower, sky blue, pear green, sandstone, caramel, slate, almond and blush.

The sentiment is from Crafters Companion. I used my lace trim punch on the border, some ribbon from my stash and then used a snowflake punch to punch six snow flakes, adding pearls to the center of each of them.

I'm submitting this for:
- Sketch Saturday #230 - Sketch
- Desert Islands Crafts #40 - Punches, Pink, Purple, Pearls
- I Love ProMarkers #140 - Christmas Is Coming
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - The Ladybugs Need a P!



6 comments:

  1. This is adorable,lovely image and colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the image and great use of mag freebies. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. Thank you for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours on this. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink & gorgeous patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at DICC this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.