I can't believe it's been nearly two weeks since I posted here! I have been in bed most of the last two weeks with a mild (ha!) case of flu and I'm still not 100%, but I was getting itchy craft fingers and I decided it wasn't really going to expend much energy sitting at the craft desk so I could at least get something done.
I used Echo Park papers for this card and a freebie image from Beccy's Place, coloured with promarkers - ruby, poppy, forest green, chestnut, amber, bright orange and marine.
I'm submitting it for the following challenges:
- iSpy Sketches #23 - Sketch (with Giselle Whittaker)
- Digi Haven #5 - Christmas in July
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #16 - Anything Goes
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #80 - Snowmen
- The Pink Elephant Challenge #156 - Christmas in July