Today we have a boys birthday card, using an image from pollycraft, coloured with promarkers: cinnamon, cocoa, blush, soft peach, warm grey 1, warm grey 2, slate, poppy, berry red, crimson and black.
The papers are all from my scraps box - in fact, except for cutting the card base I didn't use anything 'new' - and I used stickers for the sentiment.
I left it otherwise completely embellishment free, which is novel for me!
I'm submitting this for:
- Cards in Envy - Sketch #4
- Creative Creations #10 - For a Child
- Craft Your Passion #162 - Child's Play
- Oh La La Challenge Blog - Seeing Red
- Clear it Out Challenge - Anything Goes + Use two or more patterned papers