Because the universe isn't entirely finished messing with me this year, I've developed an eye infection... *grumps* luckily I caught it early before it started affecting my vision, but it's still somewhat irritating... in a bid to ignore the annoyingness, I decided to get some crafting done and my nausea behaved long enough for me to do this card.
I used a stunning image from make it crafty and coloured her with promarkers: mond, blush, soft peach, coral, pear green, marsh green, olive green, sky blue, denim blue, china blue and tea green. The paper is from Teresa Collin's Fabrication pad, layered on navy blue card from papermill direct.
I used the x-cut lace punch on the bottom of the yellow panel. The sentiment is computer generated and I used pearls and ribbon from my stash to embellish.
I'm submitting this for:
- Passion for ProMarkers #199 - Anything Goes (Anniversary Challenge)
- I Love ProMarkers #169 - Anything Goes
- The Play Date Cafe - Navy, School Bus, Grass
- Creative Inspriations #215 - Bingo (Pearls, Flowers, Blue)
- Fab 'n' Funky #172 - Ribbon and/or Lace