Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

Congratulations, You Passed!



A friend of mine is sitting her driving test later this month and as well as keeping all appendages crossed, I've pre-emptively made this card.

I used a bugaboo image and a computer generated sentiment, the image of course was coloured with my ever trusty promarkers. The papers are from Papermania's Happy Days paper pack and I used brown card to layer it up. Everything but the card base itself was cut on my cameo and I added a few gems to finish.

I'm submitting this for:

- Sweet Sunday Sketch #285 - Sketch
- Crafting from the Heart #76 - Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap!Challenge #61 - Do a Double Take (use at least 2 patterned papers)
- Little Red Wagon #306 - Digi Do



4 comments:

  1. Cool card! Good luck to your friend. :-) Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, I like the image the colours and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the wheel die-cuts.
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog! Best of luck with your entry.
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.