Followers

Thursday 23 October 2014

Delightful Challenges, 3's NOT a Crowd

So late posting this today, but I've had horrible computer troubles and had to resort to wiping my HD. I've managed to install the 3 program I use most often, but 98% of my files are still on my External HD and ugg, working like this is impossible but I don't have time for anything else tonight. Also, I'd like to take a brief moment to thank my fellow DT members for their patience - there hasn't been a card from me for a couple of weeks due to some health issues, so glad to be back!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is 3's NOT a Crowd, (use 3 embellishments--brads, flowers, pearls, gems)! And we're sponsered by our own Digital Delights!



I got to play with the brilliant, Chimney Santa Set!



I used Dovecraft papers layered on stampin up card, coloured the image with my promarkers and added some twine. My three embellishments are of course gems, because as we should all know by now, I love adding gems to eveything! I couldn't decide between 'upside down' santa and 'right way up' santa, so I used both, one outside and one inside, as show below.



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

1 comment:

  1. Kez, this is awesome, love the front and then the surprise on the inside, Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.