Followers

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Ewe Rock!



Oh the trouble I had with this card, I started it yesterday and ended up finishing it this morning because I was slowly losing my mind, as it wasn't doing what I wanted it too! (nothing new there, I know, lol!)

I cut a black cardbase, grabbed my washi tape, from stampin' up and created a herringbone pattern, layering that on red card.

The image and sentiment are from bugaboo, cut out and coloured with my promarkers. I added a little more washi tape to the sentiment banner, finally embellishing with just a few punched stars and gems.

I'm submitting this for
- My Time to Craft #250 - No Design Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- CAS(E) this Sketch #78 - Sketch
- Shopping Our Stash #154 - Critters



6 comments:

  1. This totally makes me smile! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWE rock, indeed! what an awesome card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (critter!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go - a fun, creative card that meets so many different challenges!! YOu rock!! I am hosting a giveaway at my blog - I would love for you to come by!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, made me laugh. Also the washi tape herringbone pattern is awesome, looks so simple and impressive but I bet it took some time and effort to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! And I can toooootally relate to those times when you can't make anything work. Time to watch TV or read a book for me when that happens. So glad you came to play with us at Shopping our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is a novel way to use washi tape, I thought it was paper to start with. It is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.