Saturday, 31 May 2014
Happy Birthday, Sister
One of the ways my half-sister and I wind each other up, is that she will send me things covered in pink, knowing that I hate it and I will send her things in any colour but pink, knowing that she loves it.... but I decided to be kind this year and so I dug into my stash to find some rather bright pink papers, with which to make her happy and me go blind, lol.
I don't - shockingly - have a large stash of pink papers, so these are freebies from quick cards magazine a few years ago, from their cool britanica set. I layered them on pink card, just to really make myself go blind!
The image is from kenny k, coloured with my promarkers and I added some (pink) gem florishes and a computer generated sentiment to finish.
I'm submitting this for:
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp #208 - Sketch
- Crafty Cardmakers #116 - Flourishing
- Paper Crafting Journey - Perfect in Pink
- Everybody Art Challenge #280 - Bling, Bling
- Brown Sugar Challenge #96 - Birthday