Followers

Saturday 31 May 2014

Happy Birthday, Sister



One of the ways my half-sister and I wind each other up, is that she will send me things covered in pink, knowing that I hate it and I will send her things in any colour but pink, knowing that she loves it.... but I decided to be kind this year and so I dug into my stash to find some rather bright pink papers, with which to make her happy and me go blind, lol.

I don't - shockingly - have a large stash of pink papers, so these are freebies from quick cards magazine a few years ago, from their cool britanica set. I layered them on pink card, just to really make myself go blind!

The image is from kenny k, coloured with my promarkers and I added some (pink) gem florishes and a computer generated sentiment to finish.

I'm submitting this for:
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp #208 - Sketch
- Crafty Cardmakers #116 - Flourishing
- Paper Crafting Journey - Perfect in Pink
- Everybody Art Challenge #280 - Bling, Bling
- Brown Sugar Challenge #96 - Birthday



6 comments:

  1. Love that you and your Sister have such a fun playful relationship. Now you will have completely flummoxed her with this gorgeous pink card!

    I really like that your flourishes are made of gems. Just perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers
    Viv
    CCM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M.
    Jules DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really bright card - perfect for the pink lover! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.