Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

New Home



A friend of mine is moving into a new place next week, so I thought I'd quickly throw together a little card, to wish her luck in her new home. Hopefully my german is up to snuff, lol!

I used a cute little image from becky's place and added the sentiment. I coloured it with my promarkers. The papers are from papermania's happy days paper pack, mounted on teal card and a finished it with a few little pearls.

I'm submitting this for:
- Retro Sketches #95 - Sketch
- Craft Your Passion #194 - Something New
- Simon Says - Something New



3 comments:

  1. Fab card, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mix of papers you used -nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Kerry! I love the rays of patterned paper. They really draw the eye to the house. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.