Followers

Thursday 20 June 2013

"True Love Stories Never End"



It's been a few weeks since I've been on and real life has been hectic - my Mum had surgery on a brain aneurysm, amongst more general madness. She's going pretty well now, so I had a bit of time to dedicate to some crafting and made this card.

I used teresa collins fabrications papers layered on brown card. The image is from Spesch Stamps, coloured with promarkers: sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, vanilla, blush, soft peach, dusky rose, pastle pink, pear green, marsh green, olive green, sky blue, shale, cool grey 4, slate, honeycomb, spice, terracotta, lilac, lavender and amethyst.

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite fairytales (and disney movies, lol!)

I used lace, a button, flower and pearls to embellish, as well as a cute little key/heart charm.

I think this will end up being an anniversary card for two friends who's anniversary is in September. She loves Disney and will appreciate it for that alone and luckily, the husband isn't the sort to take offence at being cast as 'the beast' *g*

I'm submitting this for:
- I Love ProMarkers #173 - Anything Goes
- Stamp with Fun #216 - Sketch
- Crafty Creations Challenges #227 - Your Favourite Fairytake
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog #95 - Buttons, Pearl and Lace



7 comments:

  1. I love your DP so yummy...and lovely Image too and lovely coloring too...nice using the sketch..great card...

    I am just joining crafty creations challenges too and if you would like to see it on my blog and leave me some love,I would be so glad...many thanks before...big hugs from Munich, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, great image and I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely papers, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thank you so much for joining us over at Anything Goes for our Buttons Pearl and Lace challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card with an great sentiment. Thanks for using our sketch at stamp with fun.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.