I really am behind on my cards! (Although I've got a box full of cards that say otherwise, lol!) so today is a catch up day, hopefully!
I used this weeks sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch #148 - to make this Easter card for my cousins little girl.
I used papers I got from crafts beautiful magazine, they are by Alison Butler. The image is Lily of the Valley - coloured with promarkers: cool grey 3, cool grey 4, vanilla, canary, amber, duck egg, lilac, amethyst, lime green and sandstone.
I layered it up on card from the paper company and used felt flowers with buttons to finish. I wasn't going to use the felt flowers, but as my little (2nd) cousin is only going to be 17months around Easter, I thought the felt would be something nice for her to touch and feel the texture off compared to paper flowers.
I'm submitting this for several challenges beyond the Sweet Stop one:
- One Stop Craft Challenge - #172 Button It
- Paper Creations Ink - #20 Spring is in the Air
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Stampavie and More - #164 Spring/Easter
- The Pink Elephant Challenge - #138 Lets See Those Layers